Or fill out the form below so we can help you find what you need.
The gambrel roof provides a spacious loft over the front porch. These cabin shells are built standard to function as elegant storage buildings, but can easily be upgraded to accommodate your needs for a DIY building.
- 4×4 Pressure Treated Runners
- Painted Exterior (your choice of color)
- Painted Trim (your choice of color)
- Framing 16″ O/C
- Roof Trusses 16″ O/C
- Loft over the front porch
- Wrap-around porch with up to12′ of railing (8′-12′ deep at deepest point)
- 5/8 ProStruct Floor Plywood T&G
- Metal Roof
- 5 Windows (choice of standard aluminum)
- 1-Standard Double Wood Door
- 1-House Style Door (half glass)
- 7’4.5″ Side Wall Height
- 2 Gable Vents