Or fill out the form below so we can help you find what you need.
The gambrel roof provides a spacious loft over the front porch. These cabin shells are built standard to function as elegant storage buildings, but can easily be upgraded to accommodate your needs for a DIY building.
- 4×4″ Pressure Treated Runners
- Painted Exterior (your choice of color)
- Painted Trim (your choice of color)
- Framing 16″ O/C
- Roof Trusses 16″ O/C
- 4′ deep front porch w/loft over porch
- 5/8″ ProStruct Tongue in Groove Floor
- Metal Roof
- 3-Windows (18×27 or 18×36)
- 1-Standard Double Wood Door
- 1-House Style Door (half glass)
- 7’4 1/2″ Wall Height Barn Style
- 2 Gable Vents