Or fill out the form below so we can help you find what you need.
PERFECT SOLUTIONS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER
The weather in the Northwest can be nasty. These livestock shelters help keep your animals safe & healthy. A great peace of mind!
- Pressure Treated 6×6″ Base (4×4″ base under 10′ wide)
- Painted Exterior (your choice of color)
- Painted Trim (your choice of color)
- Framing 16″ O/C
- 5/8″ CDX Kick board 4′ high with chew guard
- 40-year Metal Roof
- 2×4″ Rafters 16″ o/c (2×6″ rafters in 12′ and 14′ wide)
- 1-Opening up to 20′ long. 2-openings over 20′ long
- One pitch roof
- 7’6″ Back wall height approx.
- 9’6″ Front wall height approx.
Optional Tack Room Includes floor, single wood door, and partition wall as part of listed building length.