PERFECT SOLUTIONS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER
The weather in the Northwest can be nasty. These livestock shelters help keep your animals safe & healthy. A great peace of mind!
- Pressure Treated 6×6″ Base (4×4″ base under 10′ wide)
- Painted Exterior (your choice of color)
- Painted Trim (your choice of color)
- Framing 16″ O/C
- 5/8″ CDX Kick board 4′ high with chew guard
- 40-year Metal Roof
- 2×4″ Rafters 16″ o/c (2×6″ rafters in 12′ and 14′ wide)
- 1-Opening up to 20′ long. 2-openings over 20′ long
- One pitch roof
- 7’6″ Back wall height approx.
- 9’6″ Front wall height approx.
Optional Tack Room Includes floor, single wood door, and partition wall as part of listed building length.